Monday, December 15, 2008

It felt like it had been a hectic week and i feel like all my energy have been drained. Must be all the alcohol and masses of people at qing's birthday that sucked all life out of me, but i'm glad the party turned out great and the surprise 'salvaged'.

I was a mess that day, walking around like a headless chicken until now i don't know where i went to the bulk of the time. Which got me into a bit of a mess that led to tears with qing's friend offering me tissues. Utterly embarrassed....but reaffirmed the fact that i'm not a big party kinda person. Firstly i'm a social awkward in such events and i can't prioritise well especially when intoxicated. So i think i owe an apology to my hon, van and jean. Hon darling sorry you were left alone most of the time being the most sober yet had no one for company except to help out here and there & thinking where the hell am i, because i have no idea too! Jean, i dunno if it was my bottoms up that made you so drunk and i didnt even know when you had waken up but i hope i had put you in the right hands. Van van, i realised i forgot brandon was there so you had to be alone to self entertain and fend for yourself, and help send jean into her cab alone. I swear that what seemed like hours to you was like minutes to me and before i know it i was gone for like forever leaving all my dearest to themselves.

So you people please please forgive me for all that has been done in my drunken stupor k? I know it happens all the time when i drink but i didnt mean to abandon any of you. You all matter the most to me...i may have not been there when you needed me but i promise i'll be whenever i'm sober. I'll not drink anymore at big parties....maybe! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you..

jayhollic*bel said...

drink somemore la
drink somemore!

haha