Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple pleasures make me smile.
Crazy nights carries all troubles away.

I feel her reading her blog, but i don't want to experience what she's going through, ever. The entries made me cry buckets, what about her, she who has to go through the pain of losing the one she loved so abruptly when they're both supposed to be living the time of their lives. Be strong girl, and i know you already are. I don't think i can ever handle it like you're doing now if it happens to me.

End of exams but can't really cheer because results will be the real test. Just gonna be living life up the way a unruly and immature teen would be.

1 comment:

jayhollic*bel said...

okay, you can save all ur cheers and happiness when i return say, 8 weeks later? =D

i swear i got u a very cute gift. hahaha

now be HAPPY!