Sunday, November 23, 2008

CRAZY CRAZY WEEK.
Dinners, function, swissotel, partying, bbq.
My freaking dark eye circles makes me scream when i look at myself in the mirror. Amount of sleep i had for the past few days is pathetic. Too much alcohol for the past few weeks and reaching my limit yesterday almost killed me. Taking a break.............till 13th dec! Qing, aren't you excited? =)

For today's party,
BIG thank you to all who came and brought food, made the effort to dress up!
Especially to JACQUELINE KOH ( sucha sweet darling for buying me cute headgears and preparing all the decorations!) TAN PEIXUAN (coordinating the guests, getting dragged by me to party. haha) TO ALL WHO CAME, despite the unique combination, location etc etc. Thanks for being a part of it and making it possible and for the ultra-cute present! I know i was a really really bad 'host', pardon me but i hope all of you had fun or good food at least. =)

People with pictures post on fb or send to me!







No comments: